Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Sundays

Today I'm grateful that Veronica is feeling better after being sick for 11 days with a kidney infection. She also had a urinary tract infection and an ovarian cyst burst at the same time. She is looking forward to getting back to school. Now we just need to concentrate on April. Lastnight she starting feeling congested and having body aches. She seemed to be feeling a little better today. Marina and I got to take a walk to Bohn school with Kahlua. It was a little hotter than I had imagined, but a lot of fun. Swinging with her is one of my most favorite things to do. The best part is when you close your eyes and lean back as far as you can. Veronica has been bugging me to get out of the house for a couple of days now, so Marina, Veronica and I went to Target to get a few things we needed. All-in-all it was a pretty relaxing day that went by way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment